ADVENTURES IN SOLITUDE

A small town girl takes on the world

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Goals

I've been in my graduate program for almost two weeks now, and feel that it would be a good idea to chronicle the experience in some way. A lot of people have been asking me about what the program is like, how I feel about it, and all of those usual questions. I thought, "Maybe I should just write all of this down!" That way, I'll have a record of the changes I am going through, the feelings I am having, and all of the other life-changing events that might happen to me. Reflection is a powerful tool, and I don't use it enough. Right now, I am entering a new chapter of my life. A lot of things are changing, and I'm learning a lot about how to take more control over my emotions and my reactions to things. It's been a long time since I've had a journal or diary to look back on, but every time I have had one, it's been helpful, so I thought I would give it another whirl.

And hell, why not make it public? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment